The Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for the best essay “Development Strategy of Kazakhstan” among young civil servants.
Essay is a short discussion in a free style. The essay expresses the individual thoughts of the author, his worldview on a specific issue which does not claim to be an exhaustive interpretation of the subject. The essay shows the level of independent creative thinking, the ability to structure information, highlight causal relationships and argue own findings.
The purpose of the competition is the search for new ideas to implement the strategic priorities of the country’s development on its way to joining the 30 developed countries of the world.
The competition is held in the following thematic areas:
1) Building an effective model of public administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) Research in the field of social modernization, demography, human potential, and labor market and relations;
3) Contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) indicators through increased awareness of civil servants.
Young civil servants under the age of 40 years (inclusive) can take part in the competition.
Only essays prepared by one author are allowed.
Each applicant can submit one application. Co-authorship of an applicant in two or more applications is not allowed.
The competition is held in three stages:
1) regional stage;
2) republican stage (distance selection of essays and announcement of winners);
After the competition the winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd places) will have a unique opportunity to study in exclusive trainings on personal development of competencies delivered by the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Requirements for the design of essay: text in A4 format; margins: 3 cm on the left, 1,5 cm on the right, 2 cm on the top and bottom, Times New Roman font, size 14 pt; line spacing – 1,2.
– title page;
– information about the participant to the competition;
– main part of the work;
– list of used literature.
Essay can be provided either in Kazakh/Russian or English language.
Essay selection is carried out according to the following criteria:
1) relevance of the topic;
2) the level of compliance of the essay’s content with the topic of Competition;
3) scientific novelty;
4) original author’s approach to solving the tasks;
To participate in the competition you should submit the following documents:
– essay (no more than 500 words excluding bibliography) in Word of PDF format.
The essay must be sent to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (project manager Kuralay Nurbek).
The competition is to be held online.
Deadline for submitting essay: from May 20 to June 5, 2020.
Competition results will be announced on the Academy’s website: www.apa.kz.
|Author of the Essay||Name and surname: _________________________________
Place of work: _________________________________
Region (city, district):